Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Trip.....


I'm back...The 48 hours trip turned to 96 hours trip...I had a really good time,and i did congratulate my self for the wise decision of tripping in the middle of the week,,,no much traffic,,,,no crazy campers(U know,hose who think enjoying nature is being by cooking,shouting ,driving like crazy...etc)

I drove fo 850 Km(a little more than 500 miles) in different directions..

I climbed some rocky mountain sides,,and walked down some valleys ,and went through a lot of bushes..

I got many scratches all over my body,a cut wound in my wrist(Very small one actually), strained back and right thigh,and some bruses,,,but it was GREAT.......

Very relaxing,and indeed very interesting.....

I will post the pictures in the next posts in timely order order,unfortunately they were taken by my cell phone,,so they are not very good...

But the trip was....SPECTACULAR....


4 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Benghazi Citizen,
Sounds like you had a spectacular time and didn't even mind nature beating you up a bit with scratches, soreness, etc. :)~

I love the outdoors--it's so healing.

Omar Gheriani said...

It's always nice to be close to nature. I like the view in your post, if I'm not mistaked it's the road between old and new El Maraj, coming from Taknes.

Anonymous said...

MashaAllah nice to hear that you had fun there
Im happy for you BC
fe amanAllah

Benghazi Citizen said...

ibeebarbie:It was great..really,,,,,Besides,part of enjoying the nature is being beaten by it..Don't u think??
Gheriani:You are right about the road...I like driving through that part..very nice..
maya:Thank u very much,,,and make more visits to the area when ever the chance come...It is beutiful..
Thank u all